ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

As usual ...

.
... I'm late to the party, but this has been making the rounds:

Supposed two guys are approaching you in a parking lot and do the classic fan out maneuver. You indicate you have a weapon by clearing your gun hand and fanning your jacket at them. They are not discouraged. DRAW!

I am not saying you should pull your gun out, assume a Weaver stance, and scream "That's close enough motherfuckers!" What I am saying is draw your gun and hold it beside your leg as you start to move to cover. I am very fond of telephone poles. Anything will do though. They will see this. They will remember they have to be somewhere else. They will not call the police.
RTWT, because it's vital information on mindset.

I am fortunate to live in an area with very little violent crime, I mostly stay at home and rarely go anywhere at night. quite a few might wonder what reason I have to carry a firearm, and I answer in this way.

No one, no one who has ever been the victim of violence expected it, and were unprepared for violence as a result. I owe it to my wife, my daughter and myself to ensure that I am ready.

pm

No comments: