ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

So, who is ...

.
... the gun lobby?

I am the gun lobby, and my power does not derive from my personal wealth nor financial support from the industry that serves me. My power comes from the fact that I am one of many who understand that individuals have the right and the obligation to protect themselves from criminal assault, and that no one – not the government, not the media, nor anyone else, has the right to decide what, when, where or how I responsibly exercise that right and obligation.

Uh oh, sounds like Jeff Knox is one of those carrying-a-Draco-around-a-state-park-while-dressed-in-camo-scaring-the-white-people types.

Sounds like he's my kind of guy ...

pm

No comments: