ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, November 28, 2011

A quick note ...

.
... about things regarding the military.

I'm a Marine veteran, having served in Desert Storm. I joined the reserves because I wanted to give something back (but at the time had a sort of career, so didn't want to go full-time). When we got the phone call, I had no regrets or reservations. I went, I served and I came back.

I don't particularly try to remember about that time, and as a result of my Affliction, my memory of it gets dimmer and dimmer.

And on top of that, I'm not particularly witty or eloquent, so writing my thoughts about how I feel about the military is imperfect at best. Suffice it to say that I am eternally grateful for every man and woman who puts him/herself in harms' way to keep us (ostensibly) safe. I will always stand behind the men and women of the military who serve honorably.

The politicians who direct their actions, well, that's another story! Don't hate the player, hate the game ...

pm

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Well said, and our view is a bit different than that of John Q. Public...