ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Luckygunner - Aftermath

I'm back from the Luckygunner shoot, and I had a great time (even though I didn't shoot). The sound of Ma Deuce stirs my soul, and the smell of gunpowder ... well, it reminds me of my days in the Corps.

At breakfast I met Kevin Baker and Sebastian, Mike Mullenhour and Bob Owen (whose co-blogger Mike wrote the most excellent pieces on Erik Scott). Then when I got to the private range for the shoot, Kenn rode with me ... Kenn who? Kenn Blanchard!

So many others that I can't remember right now ... maybe I'll get them listed later tonight after dinner.

pm

2 comments:

MJM said...

Yep, my favorite part was the camaraderie. Great to meet you! MJM

The Packetman said...

Likewise!