ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, December 20, 2010

Don't know if I've mentioned this one before ...

Just saw that the raw video has been released in the incident where a police officer shot and killed a man walking down a Seattle street carving a piece of wood.



Police say he was drunk, but his steps look ok to me ... sometimes I have trouble walking as well as the victim was. And while I carry a pocketknife, I usually don't carve or whittle things while I'm walking down the street (but then, I'm not a known woodcarver like this man was).

And maybe in the midst of the downtown Seattle ambient noise, a man who's deaf in one ear might not hear commands from a police officer (at least not until that police officer gets agitated by you not respecting his authoritah).

But I'm sure that this officer will suffer no consequences for this shooting ... officer safety issue ya know.

pm

No comments: