ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Friday, May 21, 2010

Flocking animals

Idiots are but one example:

But a property owner should decide what otherwise lawful activity occurs on that property. If that property owner wishes to bar entry to his property to white/black/short/gun-toting people, it’s his business.

Even though Uncle doesn't think that property rights are absolute, I think that in a perfect world, they would be. It is my opinion that if you want to open a restaurant that doesn't cater to black folks, then that is your right. But expect to succeed or fail because of that. If you can be successful by being racist, more power to you. But if you try to coerce me into your thought process, I'll resist.

I'm not a real smart guy, but this is a political thought that's what I call, intuitive.

But the comments to Uncle's post show how little thought most people put into their politics.

pm

No comments: