ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, July 28, 2014

I must apologize ...

.
... to my loyal readers (both of them!).

In my recent dearth of posting I find myself in a real funk about current events. With the exception of the recent DC decision (congratulations to Alan Gura), our current political climate is at a dead end.

Despite our gains, nothing changes.

If gun rights gets a win, the anti-gunners continue to agitate for more control, lying all the way. Yes, we won one in DC, but there are still states where you must get permission to exercise an enumerated right (FOID cards). And those states will fight tooth and nail to keep those requirements.

The longer I live and the more I hear, the more convinced I am that we stopped shooting waywardpoliticians much too soon.

pm

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Can't really disagree...