ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I know I piss people off ...

.
... when I post that somebody needs to get beaten:

Colorado mother Jamelyn Steenhoek said she was sickened by the Denver District Attorney's Office refusal to file criminal charges against a Transportation Security Administration agent she says groped her in ways “as extensive as an exam” from a physician.
I post some of these things on facebook, and I know that a lot of my friends think 'Wow, Packetman's sure gone off the deep end'. I have, but it's only because there's no justice to be found, apparently, outside of violent action.

And I can assure you that if I thought that a TSA agent was getting out of line searching my daughter, you'd better fucking believe that there would be no number of officers that could keep me off of the offender. And I know a lot of folks who feel the same way.

pm

No comments: