ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Vox points to an organization ...

.
... that I didn't know existed:

Bikers Against Child Abuse is an example of the vast superiority of the libertarian model based on good people freely contributing their time and energy to other individuals in their community to the statist model of permitting a parasite class to forcibly extracting resources from everyone and pay itself to pretend to address the problem through government regulations and bureaucracy.
Bikers Against Child Abuse is one of those organizations that has a goal and then makes it happen ... regardless. I suspect it's also a lot more effective than a protective order.

I have the same feelings with regards to, at least, my own daughter. Anyone who abuses or beats her while I'm alive ... well, their life is forfeit.

I don't think there's a jury that would convict me.

pm

No comments: