ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, January 30, 2012

You know ...

.
... I applaud you when you talk sense about gun safety:

A shooting involving a child in Durham Friday brought gun safety into the spotlight, a place Rick Franks says it should stay. Franks has worked for more than a decade at Raleigh's Personal Defense & Handgun Safety Center, Inc., a retailer and shooting range that offers classes in basic handgun safety, competitive shooting and self-defense.

I fold up my hands when you tout something that isn't in your control:

Every weapon he sells comes with a gun lock.

As an FFL retailer, federal stupidity requires you to have locks (or safe security devices) for every firearm you sell. Don't make out like you're a saint ... I'll start to question your motives.

I've heard retailers talk about a lot of problems about firearms, most of them which can be solved by buying from said retailer.

The thing I have never heard (save for Commander Equipment) is a retailer talk about how the 2nd amendment is for everyone, no matter where you buy.

pm

No comments: