ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I have arrived!

.
I've been banned for 12 hours on Facebook.

The Facebook group 1 Million Moms Against Gun Control (1MMAGC) has been having a bunch of problems with Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense (MDA) complaining about the way 1MMAGC treats MDA' founder, Shannon Watts (aka Shannon Troughton). It seems that Ms Watts has a CV in public relations and Democrat activism and she's appalled that any group opposed would bring up that she just might be a queen of astroturf.

1MMAGC has gotten a ruling from Facebook that Shannon Watts is a public figure as relates to Facebook policy and that they shouldn't have any more problems with MDA getting 1MM put into the 12-hour time out.

But yesterday, Hypocrisy and Stupidity of Gun Control posted a link to Miguels fine research on Shannon Watts, whereupon they were promptly put into timeout. Before the Facebook action, I was able to re-post what Hypocrisy had posted.

My turn was yesterday ... got out of timeout around 8:00 yesterday evening.

I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to prevent the same from happening in the future; all I can say for sure is that if she's the one responsible for my being banned, Shannon Watts is a miserable, thin-skinned, whiny bitch.

pm

PS: Yes, I immediately re-posted the link!

No comments: