ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I just took a survey ...

.
... to let the GOP know what I think. Here are my parting thoughts:

GOP, stop being the epitome of a surrender monkey. John Boehner is an absolute joke as speaker of the house. He's shown that there is nothing he won't cave on and Mitch McConnell isn't much better. I don't trust the GOP (in general) to advocate for individual liberty or limited government. I DO trust the GOP to inject themselves into as many primaries to ensure the 'right' candidate is nominated (think Crist vs Rubio).

To be honest, I have given up on the GOP and vote libertarian at every opportunity, even though, as a younger man, I was heavily involved in Republican politics (I worked hard to get Bill Frist elected to the senate and Don Sundquist to the governorship of TN).  The GOP is mostly dead to me.

Alas, it won't do any good.

pm

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Nope probably not... Now registered Independent...