ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Friday, January 27, 2012

Like you and me ...

.
... only better:
Knox County prosecutors will not file charges against two off-duty Oak Ridge police officers accused of pulling a handgun on a motorist during an alleged road-rage incident last month.

Brock Estep, 31, of Knoxville, alleged that two men in a Toyota Avalon attempted to cut him off in traffic as they pulled out of the Waffle House parking lot at the corner of Weisgarber Road and Papermill Drive on Dec. 15.

They flipped him off with their middle fingers, Estep returned the gesture, and soon enough all three men had exited their vehicles, according to Estep. The Toyota's passenger drew a handgun on him and, when Estep threatened to call the police, the two men said they were the police, Estep alleged.

Knoxville Police Department investigators later confirmed that the two men were off-duty Oak Ridge Police Department officers.

Sorry for the long quote. I know where that Waffle House is (and I'm sure Say Uncle doews too), not that it matters.

I am glad to know that, apparently, I can cut people off in traffic, flip them off and when they return the favor, I can then brandish a firearm and I'll be perfectly fine.

Oh, wait ...

pm

No comments: