ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A bit on my disdain ...

.
... for the media and the inevitability of Romney.

I just cobbled together a spreadsheet that tallies the primaries and totals the votes garnered by the candidates in total. Here's how they stack up:

  • Romney 34.4%
  • Paul 22.3%
  • Santorum 14.4%
  • Gingrich 10.7%
  • Perry 3.9%
  • Huntsman 11.4%
Notice that after two primaries, the media would have us believe that Romney is the presumed nominee, and that the closest Not-Romney is [anybody but Paul].

I suppose SC will be the real test, since that's where Romney might falter first. It really doesn't matter, since Romney is the most 'electable', and to me a Romney candidacy means four more years of Obama (whether it's actually Obama in the seat or not).

It all academic ...

Update: I rest my case.

pm

No comments: