ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, February 3, 2014

A firearm opportunity ...

.
... and an apology.

The apology is for the dearth of posts the last week. I haven't seen a lot that I felt like commenting on so I haven't. Today I'm nursing a side-effecty day after my injection, so I'm not sure when I'll feel up to blogging again.*

The opportunity is that my local library is raffling off a Kel-Tec PMR30 to raise money. One of the branches of government has reneged on its promise to fund the library and they're fighting tooth and nail to stay open the 3 days they are.

Tickets for the pistol are $10 each or 3 for $25. The drawing is Feb 15th, so if you're interested you need to hurry. Call Marshana at the Dade Co Library @ 706-657-7857. Remember that they're only open on Tues, Thurs and Fri and that they never expected to have out-of-town ticket sales so the attempt to buy may be moot (donations are, of course, welcome!). If they do another raffle of a pistol or other firearm, i'll try to find out sooner and try to make tickets available on the blog.

pm

*One of the constant casualties of The Affliction is that my left hand is at about 50% function. On days after my weekly injection that can go down pretty far, hence the lack of posting. I am humbled at the traffic I do draw with this blog but it was never intended to be anything more than an outlet for me to keep my brain engaged. If anyone gets anything from it I consider to be a blessed bonus!

No comments: