ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

They're either full of shit ...

.
... or they're not:

A forensic profiler who worked on the disappearance of Natalie Holloway and the double-murder case against O.J. Simpson says he is becoming alarmed by some of the references President Obama is using.

Andrew G. Hodges, M.D., who wrote The Obama Confession: Secret Fear, Secret Fury, previously said Obama’s statement “I am not a dictator” actually meant, “I am the dictator president.
I personally think forensic profilers are mostly full of shit*, but when you're talking about Obama, well ... you just might have something!


pm


*Had one used against me in court, and despite him labeling me (in more flowery language) a murderous shit and not to be trusted. And I still haven't killed the guy!

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

It makes you wonder when they have to have gone through therapy themselves to be certified...