ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I got a phone call ...

.
... last night from a staffer with Sen Johnny Isakson.

Ryan (she was very nice) was calling to get back to me regarding a letter I sent Sen Isakson some months ago (so long that I forget what the letter was about, but it seemed to involve Afghanistan-on-US fratricide).

Ryan wanted to assure me that the senator was working hard to ensure that the troops in harms way were supplied with the equipment and training the needed to complete their mission (whatever the fuck that is) and that he fully supported the troops and blah blah blah ...

I thanked Ryan for calling me and reassuring me about Sen Isakson's intentions (of which I had no doubt), and I told her that I had neither the time nor the inclination to bore her with my stance on the middle east but that my overall view was that we had no business in Afghanistan (having mucked things up badly enough already) and that in the future we should just drop nukes on any other bad actors.

She claimed to be 'right there with [me]'.

Sigh ...

pm

No comments: