ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This ...

.
... is what a panderer sounds like:


"I'm not quite sure what she'd be referring to. I'm pro-life, pro-traditional marriage. I believe in the second amendment. [emphasis added]

I believe in that the founders wrote the second amendment. FIFY

I know Bitter claims that Romney was as 'conservative' as he could be in MA, and he actually did quite a lot to help us out. Be that as it may, he's not running for governor of MA now; he's running for POTUS.

And there are a lot of us who just don't buy his bona fides.

Our only real hope, either way, is to solidify GOP gains in the House and gain a majority in the Senate. But even then, the slope only gets less-slippery for a while.

pm

No comments: