ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I, too, have a dream ...

.
... Dante articulates for me:

I have a dream.

I have a dream that one day, my grand-children will witness the wholesale rejection of anything that comes out of the mouths of people employed by the state.

I have a dream that all little children everywhere will mock, curse and alienate those foolish and defective humans who falsely believe that telling lies and then backing it up with violence will endear them to the public.

I have a dream that one day, all of the drug warriors will be on the receiving end of a midnight raid which terrorizes their children and kills their dogs. Any resistance, even verbal, will be met by gunfire.

I have a dream.

A comment about the new chainsaw entry tool ...

pm

No comments: