ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, July 21, 2014

You mean ...

.
... you didn't already know that?
In a resignation letter obtained by National Report, Wagner claims she has been spreading “lies on behalf of Obama” and using her position with MSNBC to “falsely promote a brutal dictator.”

Wagner goes on to say, “I have spent my entire professional career working toward a position based on false pretenses.  I have worked hard to obtain a position with a major news network and expected to be reporting on serious issues.  Instead, I am handed Pro-Obama scripts and asked to be a mouthpiece for the administration.”
Because I did.

pm
n a resignation letter obtained by National Report, Wagner claims she has been spreading “lies on behalf of Obama” and using her position with MSNBC to “falsely promote a brutal dictator.”
Wagner goes on to say, “I have spent my entire professional career working toward a position based on false pretenses.  I have worked hard to obtain a position with a major news network and expected to be reporting on serious issues.  Instead, I am handed Pro-Obama scripts and asked to be a mouthpiece for the administration.”
- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/msnbc-anchor-resigns-admits-spreading-lies-behalf-obama/#sthash.zmPKiYzC.dpuf

No comments: