ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Jeff opines about the TX man told to remove his American flag ...

.
... because it's offensive to Muslims:
I Tweeted this out a few days ago, but to address it here, let my simply repeat (in slightly altered form) what I wrote on Twitter then:  unless and until this headline reads, “Texas Man Told to Remove American Flag Because ‘It’s a Threat to Muslims’; Responds by Telling Apartment Complex Manager to Go Blow a Donkey,” outrageous, PC restraints on speech, political or otherwise, will continue to grow ever more onerous.
What I posted on my Facebook was 'I hope he told the manager she can go fuck herself'.

To-may-to, to-mah-to ...

pm
I Tweeted this out a few days ago, but to address it here, let my simply repeat (in slightly altered form) what I wrote on Twitter then:  unless and until this headline reads, “Texas Man Told to Remove American Flag Because ‘It’s a Threat to Muslims’; Responds by Telling Apartment Complex Manager to Go Blow a Donkey,” outrageous, PC restraints on speech, political or otherwise, will continue to grow ever more onerous. - See more at: http://proteinwisdom.com/#sthash.aYsg66Yb.dpuf

No comments: