ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I"m proud to say ...

.
... that Georgia was one of the first:
The legislature in the Show Me state has loaded up the agenda with a new proposal which, if passed, would give potential eveil-doers something to think about before they attempt an attack on a public school. If signed into law, the new bill would see some of the teachers in Missouri schools fully firearms trained and packing in the classroom.
I agree that teachers should have the option to be armed in their classrooms but I disagree with the requirement to have law enforcement-level training. The reason is that the public approves of arming teachers as a last ditch measure for the safety of school children; they don't envision teachers being called out to muster in a manhunt.

As I've said many times before, I would have no problem with any of my daughters' teachers carrying a firearm in school.

pm

No comments: