ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Monday, April 15, 2013

Rush has it right ...

.
... ours is a world governed by the aggressive use of force (Undeniable Truths #6).

I had the occasion to comment on one of Old NFO's posts about governmental over-reach (in general) and the IRS (in particular), noting that maybe someone in the IRS needs to have his ass whipped.

I know these kinds of sentiments aren't kosher in polite company, but you're all thinking it, right?

In the community where I live, there are a couple of reasons that I don't go on profanity-laced rants. The first, the consequences which I know, is that I might be thrown in jail. The second, the consequences of which I'm not sure, are that someone might put a fist in my face.

Which one do you think controls my actions more effectively?

There are three things that should be a permanent part of the offices or and meeting places for all government officials: two barrels - one filled with tar and the other with feathers, and an 8' rail resting on top.

But to be effective, they'd have to be periodically refilled.

pm

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Thanks for the link, and concur with the tar and feathers... sigh...