ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How to handle a pervert

Radley Balko's Agitator had a post about government nannies trying to do something about perverts:

Rep. Dawn Hill is championing a bill that would make “visual sexual aggression” (whatever the hell that means) an offense for viewing children in a public place.

The bill was prompted by the admittedly-creepy story of a guy watching children enter and exit a public restroom.

Of course, when the cops got there, the gent hadn't done anything so police couldn't arrest him. So here's how you take care of it.

Me: (walking amiably up to perv-in-question) Hey buddy, whatcha doin'?

Perv: Nothing ... just minding my own business.

Me: Yeah, I saw the cops talking to you ... seems someone was concerned about you just sitting here watching kids go in and out of the restroom.

Perv: Yeah, but I ain't doing nuthin'.

Me: Yeah ... that's what I wanted to talk to you about. See, I'm concerned over you being here as well, and it seems to me that this can go one of two ways. 1. You pack up and get out of here. 2. I beat the ever-livin' fuck outta you. And in the off-chance I get arrested, I feel that I'll beat the rap when I get in front of my fellow citizens.

Seems to me that might do the trick.

pm

No comments: