ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Friday, December 24, 2010

Just saw this ...

... I've been goofin' off:

What I will ask you--who visit his site every day and receive value from it--to do is pay for that value. I'm asking you to voluntarily subscribe to Sipsey Street Irregulars and help Mike continue to bring YOU his daily reports and insights.

There are lots of folks I see on the blogosphere who don't think highly of Mike, but I'm not one of them. Some of these same people make noises about making senators and other bureaucrats dissappear and doing other constitutional-restoration things ... that makes them hypocrits to me.

I'll be subscribing next week, once the holidays get over.

I encourage you to do the same.

pm

No comments: