ammo for sale All commissions earned are donated directly to the Second Amendment Foundation

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gun control activists at it again

The gun control cabal reared their pointy heads to disrespect veterans:
Legislation allowing veterans classified as "mentally defective" to buy firearms is drawing sharp criticism from gun-control advocates, but proponents argue that it is not as risky as it may sound.
Yeah, it's not risky at all, considering the VA just sends names to the NICS bubbas without, you know, adjudicating anything.

The question on the 4473 is 'have you been adjudicated a mental defective'; I'm not sure I'd trust the VA with a call like that. What this bill would mandate is a judicial hearing, in front of an actual judge, where actual evidence is presented.

If I had to rely on someone's opinion of my sanity, I might not do so well!

And good on Sen Burr for calling that bitch Helmke out about the Ft Hood shooting.

pm

No comments: